Policy for Complaints Procedure
As part of our mission to provide a high standard of service, MyBank adheres to a Policy for Complaints Procedure. The purpose of this is to ensure that any complaints from our customers are promptly dealt with, and to ensure that we learn fast from any dissatisfaction.
Guide to filing a complaint and our Policy for Complaints Procedure:
Please submit your complaint by e-mail or to this address: Enebakkveien 133, 0680 Oslo.
Please submit your complaint by e-mail to post [at] mybank.no or to this address: Enebakkveien 133, 0680 Oslo.
Our complaints procedure is as follows:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and indicate the anticipated complaint processing time.
- The person who handles your complaint will be someone other than the person you contacted earlier concerning your dissatisfaction.
- Enclose relevant documentation to allow us to make a fair assessment of the grounds for your complaint.
- We will perform a detailed and comprehensive assessment of your complaint and advise you in writing if we do not uphold your complaint.
- If you are dissatisfied with our decision regarding your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Norwegian Financial Services Complaints Board/Finansklagenemnda (FinKN) for an advisory statement, provided that the Board is legally competent and you have an objective interest in obtaining its statement. To complain to the Norwegian Financial Services Complaints Board, contact Finansklagenemda, Postboks 53 Skøyen, Oslo, Norway, telephone: +47 23 13 19 60.